NEW IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Date of the conference: 12 – 14 OCTOBER 2022
• Notification of acceptance of both oral and poster presentations – by 31 JULY 2022
• Full paper submission for conference proceedings (articles) – 10 SEPTEMBER 2022
Important dates and Deadlines
- Date of the conference: 12 – 14 October 2022
• Opening of the online registration – 31 May 2022
• Online application and abstract submission for both oral and poster presentations – 31 July 2022
• Notification of acceptance of both oral and poster presentations – by 31 July 2022
• Full paper submission for conference proceedings (articles) – 10 September 2022
Conference venue is Senec, Slovakia. The specfic conference venue is Senec Hotel.
Free Wi-Fi access will be available throughout the building. The login details and password will be displayed in the meeting room. The facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities and assistance will be provided if needed.
Badges will be provided to each participant and will be distributed at the conference venue during the registration session of the conference on 12 and 13 October 2022.
Conference admission and meals
Organizers of the conference fully cover for properly and timely registered participants these conference expenses:
• Access to at all scientific sessions and poster area
• Welcome drink, 3 × Coffee Break, 2 × Lunch and 1 × Dinner during the conference within its programme in the conference venue – hotel in Senec*
• Name badge
• Congress kit
• Scientific programme
• Proceedings of the conference
• Accommodation for 2 nights (check-in 12 October 2022, check-out 14 October 2022)
The budget of the conference is covered by the national project Information and providing advice on improving the quality of the environment in Slovakia. The project is co-financed by Cohesion Fund of the EU under the Operational programme Quality of the Environment.
Accommodation expenses for 2 nights (check-in 12 October 2022, check-out 14 October 2022) are covered by the organizers of the conference.
Travel expenses are not covered by organizers. Travel to and from the conference venue is at conference participants’ own expense.
Information about transport options will be sent to the registered and confirmed participants of the conference.
Invitation letter and visa
Organizers do not give any visa assistance besides of an acceptance/invitation letter on the behalf of the Committees of the conference. The invitation letter will only be issued at the personal request of the on-line registered participant of the conference. The letter of invitation will be send preferentially by e-mail. As the conference is free of charge, the organizers are not able to provide any other technical assistance for the visa process.
International dial code for Slovakia is +421 or 00421; Banská Bystrica dial code is (0)48.
Important telephone numbers
Integrated emergency rescue system: 112
Emergency ambulance service: 155
For further important information please contact our event agency staff: to be announced later